Manager, Risk Advisory
1/5 Koshkarbayev Avenue
Sabit is a Manager in the Risk Advisory department at Deloitte Caspian Region. He has over 15 years of experience in Risk management and internal control. Sabit joined Deloitte in February 2019. Before joining Deloitte he worked in banking sector of Kazakhstan, in brokerage and asset management companies, and in companies of quasi-public sector.
Education and Professional qualifications:
- Cairo University, Bachelor of Accounting, 2001.
- DipPIA (The Professional Internal Auditor Diploma) – 2011
- 7 years of work experience in risk management in banking sector:
- 5 years in brokerage and asset management companies (professional securities market participants).
- 4 years as a Director of risk management and internal control in quasi-public sector companies:
Professional skills in all areas of risk management including: credit risk, market risk and operational risk management.