Director, Risk Advisory
Vladimir is a Director in Risk Advisory department. He leads Deloitte’s digital and cyber security services in the Caspian and Caucasus regions. Vladimir has over twenty years of experience in IT and cyber security and serves large number of organizations in whole CIS region, specializes in Digital and Cyber risk management, IT cost optimization and Digital driven transformations.
He joined Deloitte in 2019 and shares his time between Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Georgia and Uzbekistan. Prior to joining Deloitte, Vladimir was based in Almaty, Kazakhstan where he was IT Advisory Director in a global consultancy firm.
He received his MBA in Entrepreneurship from Moscow International Business School (MIRBIS).
Vladimir also has honours degree in Protection and Safe Information from Kazakh National Technical University.
- Certified Prince II Foundation and Practitioner.
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT).
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC).
- Certified ISO27001 Lead Auditor.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).