Corporate Secretarial Services | Deloitte Luxembourg | Services has been added to your bookmarks.
Corporate Secretarial Services
Specialist in outsourced company secretarial services
In our globalized economy, organizations tend to be present in multiple jurisdictions as part of their global growth strategy. Every jurisdiction operates within their own specific legal framework and it is essential for clients to fully understand the rules and regulations that apply in each location, and keep up-to-date with statutory changes to make sure the companies they manage are compliant in all aspects. Corporate Services can guide clients through the challenges and changes they face, ease the company’s administrative burden by following the company throughout its life cycle, making sure no compliance steps are missed along the way.
The Deloitte Corporate team offers professional services relating to the establishment, maintenance, administration, and liquidation of entities.
- Providing registered and administrated seat;
- Providing mailing handling services;
- Providing premises and assistance to the set-up;
- Gathering KYC documentation and coordinating with relevant parties;
- Incorporating companies;
- Opening Bank accounts;
- Preparing and updating the shareholder register;
- Legalization/apostille services;
- Statutory changes (e.g. changes of company name, currency, business object, financial year, share capital, etc.) in front of the notary;
- Convening, arranging, and administering board/shareholders meetings and minute taking ;
- Keeping and maintaining of statutory records and corporate files;
- Assisting with business license requests;
- Liaising with the regulator;
- Liaising with board members and third parties;
- Dissolution/liquidation of a company.