Fund Liquidation Desk
The successful delivery of a corporate liquidation requires strong project management skills and a clearly defined execution step plan. Appropriate planning ensures that the project’s steps, responsibilities, key milestones and project status are clear.
Our dedicated liquidations desk with full-time specialists is led by two partners with more than 40 years of combined experience. Our experienced professionals are your key assets to configure a tailored and comprehensive liquidation plan that meets your needs.
Small or large, simple or complex, we have a proven track record in winding down structures.
Be it a voluntary or judicial dissolution, we can step in and rapidly assess the situation of the portfolio and optimise pay-outs. Our objective is to reduce costs, increase efficiency while freeing up valuable management’s time.
Our cross-function expertise in audit, tax and financial advisory are readily available and complement our liquidation service.
Smooth and Efficient Liquidation Process:
- Dedicated and permanently staffed liquidations desk;
- Highly experienced professionals;
- Achieve rapid pay-outs to investors.
Realization of assets:
- Benefit from our established network and experience to in selling illiquid assets;
- Identify and potentially recover tax claims following a cost benefit-analysis;
- Recover overpaid fees;
- Objective to maximize return on divested assets.
Legal and Reporting obligations:
- Fulfil all CSSF requirements with the objective to meet the legal closing deadline of nine months;
- Quarterly reporting by the regulator on the status of the Liquidation (obligatory);
- Ensure that all statutory and regulatory termination requirements are met;
- Respond to auditor requests;
- Inform shareholders of significant events on an ad hoc basis.
Minimize Risk Factors:
- Minimizes the likelihood of future claims against the entity;
- Organise request tax filings (e.g. FATCA; CRS);
- Possibility of currency hedging to minimize market risk.
Manage liquidation costs throughout the liquidation process:
- Renegotiate terms and condition of binding contracts with service provider for the liquidation period;
- Identify and terminate agreements not needed for the purpose of the liquidation;
- Saving management time by taking responsibility for the entity’s affairs.
Our dedicated service will reduce significantly your valuable time and costs, while minimizing your risk exposure. Our permanently staffed desk is looking forward to tailor your liquidation plan. Don’t hesitate and get in touch with our team.