Liquidation Services Desk has been added to Bookmarks.
Liquidation Services Desk
The successful delivery of a corporate liquidation requires strong project management skills and a clearly defined execution step plan. Appropriate planning ensures that the project’s steps, responsibilities, key milestones and project status are clear.
Our dedicated liquidations desk with full-time specialists is led by two partners with more than 40 years of combined experience. Our experienced professionals are your key assets to configure a tailored and comprehensive liquidation plan that meets your needs.
Small or large, simple or complex, we have a proven track record in winding down structures.
Be it a voluntary or judicial dissolution, we can step in and rapidly assess the situation of the portfolio and optimize pay-outs. Our objective is to reduce costs, increase efficiency while freeing up valuable management’s time.
Our cross-function expertise in audit, tax and financial advisory are readily available and complement our liquidation service.
Smooth and efficient liquidation process:
- Dedicated and permanently staffed liquidations desk
- Highly experienced professionals
- Achieve rapid pay-outs to investors
Realization of assets:
- Benefit from our established network and experience in selling illiquid assets
- Identify and potentially recover tax claims following a cost benefit-analysis
- Recover overpaid fees
- Aim to maximize return on divested assets
Legal and reporting obligations:
- Fulfil all CSSF requirements with the objective to meet the legal closing deadline of nine months
- Quarterly reporting by the regulator on the status of the liquidation (obligatory)
- Ensure that all statutory and regulatory termination requirements are met
- Respond to auditor requests
- Inform shareholders of significant events on an ad hoc basis
Minimize risk factors:
- Minimize the likelihood of future claims against the entity
- Organize request tax filings (e.g. FATCA; CRS)
- Possibility of currency hedging to minimize market risk
Manage liquidation costs throughout the liquidation process:
- Renegotiate terms and conditions of binding contracts with service provider for the liquidation period
- Identify and terminate agreements not needed for the purpose of the liquidation
- Saving management time by taking responsibility for the entity’s affairs
Our dedicated service will reduce significantly your valuable time and costs, while minimizing your risk exposure. Our permanently staffed desk is looking forward to tailor your liquidation plan. Do not hesitate and get in touch with our team.