Deloitte named an undisputed global leader in Employee Experience Consulting by ALM has been saved
Deloitte named an undisputed global leader in Employee Experience Consulting by ALM
MALTA, 17 March 2017—Deloitte announced today that ALM Intelligence has named it as a global leader in Employee Experience Consulting. In the inaugural report, entitled Employee Experience Consulting 2017, ALM Intelligence highlights, “Deloitte’s status as a leading provider is a direct result of the firm’s ability to organize its considerable resources in a holistic, integrated offering that serves clients seeking to build an end-to-end, digitally-enabled employee experience capability.”
“Earning this distinguished recognition serves as a testament to our innovative investments in our workforce experience services that is unmatched in the marketplace,” said Michael Stephan, HR Transformation Leader, Deloitte Global. “This top ranking awarded to Deloitte by ALM showcases our ability to utilize a unique combination of research, strategy and implementation experience, products and ecosystem relationships to help our clients deliver on the physical, intellectual and emotional needs of their workforce.”
The accolade comes on the heels of the recently released Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends Report, which highlights the significance of employee experience in the digital age. According to the report, 79 percent of survey respondents ranked employee experience as important/very important, further amplifying the critical need for these services.
According to ALM “employee experience management is an approach to creating a mutually beneficial relationship between an organization and the individuals in its talent ecosystem, one that empowers the worker to self-actualize while delivering on the corporate strategy. The experience includes the employment and social contracts that define the employer value proposition (EVP), as well as the technology and tools that workers use to do their jobs across spatial and virtual environments.”
“Our success in helping clients achieve The Simply Irresistible Organization is based on our research and a proven, client-centric approach that goes beyond engagement to study the actual employee experience,” said Josh Bersin, Principal and Founder, Bersin by Deloitte, Deloitte Consulting LLP. “Our professionals have identified the critical strategies that make an organization ‘simply irresistible’ and consistently deliver unique insights that improve workforce engagement, fueled by our strategic acquisitions and new alliances over the past 5 years.”
- “Deloitte’s Human Capital Consulting practice delivers employee experience consulting services, although the firm goes to market with a value proposition that goes beyond the employee to encompass the workforce as an ecosystem of internal employees, contingent workers, vendors, consultants, and alliance partners. The firm’s multidisciplinary approach supplements human capital consulting with strategy, IT, digital, and real estate services to address the organizational, individual, virtual, physical, and digital spectrums of the workforce experience.”
- “With the Simply Irresistible Organization®, Deloitte has created a model that clearly illustrates the breadth and depth of resources required to execute and manage the EX (employee experience) strategy. The firm has and continues to develop assets that ensure the management model is aligned to the organization’s business and talent strategies, e.g., CulturePath™ and Digital DNA.”
- “The offering rests on a solid foundation of market-tested strategies, frameworks, and operating models co-developed by Bersin Research® and the firm’s human capital consultants. These resources are brought to life in Greenhouse Labs, where clients and consultants immerse themselves in a collaborative environment guided by the principles of design thinking. The labs provide clients with an opportunity to test-drive experience strategies and designs prior to making an investment.”
- “The driving message behind Deloitte’s offering is that organizations need to elevate employee engagement from an HR program to a business capability if they are to succeed in a world where the balance of power in the social contract has shifted from employer to employee. This message is organized and codified in the Simply Irresistible Organization® model, launched in 2014 and continuously refreshed by market research-based insights from Bersin by Deloitte and field experience, as well as the firm’s own journey towards becoming an employer of choice. The framework provides an iterative and repeatable process for crafting the workforce experience that aligns the vision with business and talent strategies; defines and brands the end-to-end experience; implements prioritized initiatives with targeted sprints; and measures results to prove value and define enhancements.”
- “Deloitte is especially sensitive to clients’ demand for accelerated implementation and provable outcomes. To this end, the firm integrates a range of analytics disciplines (diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive) throughout the process to help clients fully understand their employees’ needs, expectations, and constraints before solutions are designed and implemented. This includes building measurement and tracking frameworks into the solution design to continuously monitor and refine the parameters of success.”
- “Deloitte’s ecosystem investments include acquisitions and partnerships that bring digital innovation to experience strategy and design (ChangeScout, Uselab); agency services for branding and personalized communications (Heat); and alliances for delivering the end-to-end experience (Apple, Facebook, Salesforce).”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms.