FAQ has been saved
Life at Deloitte
No doubt you've got questions. Some we'll answer here; others you’ll be able to ask during the recruitment process. If you can't find the answers you're looking for, ask the people who know and are ready to answer.
- What is Deloitte looking for?
- Where can I learn about open opportunities with Deloitte?
- Where can I find information on Deloitte's student recruitment programmes and any internship opportunities?
- What should I do if I cannot find an opportunity that matches my skills?
- I have no previous work experience can I still apply?
- I’ve already graduated. Am I still eligible to apply?
- How will I know if my profile has been received?
- I am an international graduate. Am I still eligible to apply?
- What is the typical assessment process?
- How can I prepare for my interview with Deloitte?
- Where can I find information on benefits offered by Deloitte Malta?
- Does Deloitte provide support for ongoing education?
- Where can I meet Deloitte representatives?
- Where does Deloitte have offices?
- How can I get to know about living and working in Malta?
1. What is Deloitte looking for?
Deloitte is always on the lookout for people with relevant university degrees, superior problem solving skills, a strong desire to achieve, work experience, extracurricular activities, team/leadership experiences and strong interpersonal skills.
2. Where can I learn about open opportunities with Deloitte?
All open positions within Deloitte Malta are posted on our careers website. You may search for available positions and submit your application online by starting at our careers online job search tool. Select your country (Malta) and job preference and click on the enter button to begin your search.
3. Where can I find information on Deloitte's student recruitment programmes and any internship opportunities?
Start at our Students Section on this is website and explore each page under the section. This also contains information on the student recruitment process and interview tips to help you prepare.
You could also visit out ‘Find your fit’ page to find more information on Deloitte Malta’s criteria.
4. What should I do if I cannot find an opportunity that matches my skills?
We would invite you to submit your details by selecting the 'general profile' feature in the online job search tool. Your information will be made available to our recruiting professionals firm wide. We will compare your skills and experience with our ongoing requirements and will be able to contact you when a suitable opportunity arises.
5. I have no previous work experience can I still apply?
There is no requirement for you to have had any relevant work experience if you are applying to one of the Deloitte Programmes. However we would ask that you include all your work experience on your application form even if this was a previous casual or part time position held.
7. How will I know if my profile has been received?
You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of your profile within 24 hours. This will be sent to the email address you have given us. If you do not receive an acknowledgement within 24 hours please email us to let us know and we will be in touch to help.
9. What is the typical assessment process?
Typically, your information will be made available to our HR Department. They will compare your skills and experience with the requirements of the position for which you have applied as well as any other open position. You will be contacted regardless of whether or not you are selected for consideration. Your information will be maintained in the firm recruiting database for future consideration as well. For more information you can read about the recruitment process on the How To Apply page.
12. Does Deloitte provide support for ongoing education?
Success, to Deloitte, means hiring the best people and investing in their ongoing development. That means, as your career goals change and grow, we can support you with the tools and education you need to keep advancing. Information on global and local initiatives in support of ongoing education can be found in the learning and development pages.
13. Where can I meet Deloitte representatives?
Each year Deloitte attends a number of university careers fairs, campus events and educational fairs. Check with your school or university careers centre to see when Deloitte is next on campus or keep an eye out for Event promos on this site. If you would like to be emailed with information about our next events, please email us to let us know.
15. How can I get to know about living and working in Malta?
Visit ‘Living and working in Malta’ section where we have provided with some general information about living and working in Malta. Should you require further information, feel free to contact us and we will do out best to assist you in your query