Audit & Assurance Senior Manager has been saved
Audit & Assurance Senior Manager
Change the world, not who you are.
We are seeking ambitious team players with exceptional analytical skills and a well-rounded personality to become part of our dynamic team in our Malta and Gozo offices.
Arising from increased levels of activity and demand within the Audit department, Deloitte is offering an excellent Management level career opportunity for a candidate with strong general audit experience. We are looking for a person with proven leadership ability and excellent people management skills. You will be responsible for a portfolio of audit clients, both indigenous and global multinational.
The Audit practice is a leading player delivering audit services to a wide variety of clients, in every business sector. Our audit professionals' primary focus is on adding value to businesses while applying the highest standards of professional integrity, objectivity, independence and technical excellence.
Your role and responsibilities
- Responsible for leading and competing audits ensuring timely completion of projects to agreed service levels.
- Building and leading teams effectively, ensuring service levels and standards are maintained.
- Contributing to the development and management of the Audit practice and also contributing to audit service line initiatives.
- Maintaining and developing existing client relationships, and contributing to the development of new business opportunities.
- Servicing a portfolio of key clients and successfully developing service offerings to meet demands.
- Working with other departments (e.g tax, consulting) to provide coordinated solutions to clients.
The ideal candidate will preferably possess the following qualifications and experience:
- At least seven years audit experience preferably with Big 4.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA or BA Accty qualification or equivalent).
- You will have significant experience, and be able to offer our clients your expertise in a range of audit services.
- Extensive knowledge and experience IFRS and ISA.
- Business acumen and insight to be an effective business advisor to clients.
- Experience managing and leading teams effectively.
- Outstanding communication (both spoken and written) and people skills.
- Motivated self-starter with ambition to continue progressing successfully your career.
At Deloitte, we provide plenty of opportunities and benefits for our people to be able to build professional relationships and cultivate a work-life balance. Some of the benefits we offer are:
- Health insurance
- Healthy breakfasts
- Childcare support
- Social events
- Discounts at local retailers and gym memberships
- Free parking
- Latest software and technology
- Well being & diversity programmes
- Office geared towards environmentally sustainability
Our Audit practice delivers to clients audit assurance and advisory services of the highest quality. We cover a wide range of industries and markets, from financial services in multinational corporations to smaller, owner-managed businesses. As the commercial world grows ever more fiercely regulated, the role of corporate auditor has never been more critical. Our distinctive audit approach and investment in technology enables our Audit team to deliver seamless global accounting and auditing services. We are forward thinking, risk focussed and insights based.
Our local audit function comprises approximately 120 professionals. Our team is highly trained and fully committed to provide audit and assurance services to the highest standards. A substantial number of our professional staff have had the opportunity to work alongside their counterparts and develop their skills with overseas Deloitte offices namely in leading European financial services centres. These skills translate into higher quality audits which add value to our clients.
We are led by a Purpose, "To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society". This Purpose defines who we are and what we stand for. It's not about being the biggest. It's about being the first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements.
Our talent experience
From day one at our firm, practitioners are part of a community. Our development and career progression framework will help them develop the skills and capabilities to succeed. The wellness of our people and the ability to offer agile working arrangements is at the centre of our unique Talent Experience. We create a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness to ensure our staff are supported, encouraged and feel a sense of purpose and meaning in what they do each day.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.