Keeping you updated
Insightful applications prepared by Deloitte Malta professionals providing information relating to banking
Banking alerts 2017
- 26 December 2017: Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book: 2017 Deloitte White Paper
- 14 December 2017: EU bank capital negotiations
- 12 December 2017: Basel III post-crisis regulatory reforms finalised
- 29 November 2017: EBA releases latest risk assessment
- 09 November 2017: ECB report on LSI supervision
- 26 October 2017: ECB issues a consultation on addendums to its NPL guidance
- 13 October 2017: EU regulators target antitrust practices ahead of PSD2 implementation
- 2 October 2017: The application of proportionality in European banking sector
- 29 September 2017: European bodies renew calls for consolidation of the banking sector
- 27 September 2017: EBA and ESMA issue final revised guidelines on governance
- 26 September 2017: Fintech banks fall under the radar of the ECB
- 14 September 2017: A focus on your business model and strategy
- 11 September 2017: LSI SREP Methodology
- 31 August 2017: AnaCredit reporting
- 17 July 2017: IFRS9 EBA update
- 6 July 2017: AML-CFT Joint Committee of ESA final guidelines
- 19 May 2017: IFRS9 EBA's final guidelines
- 17 May 2017: Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book
Banking alerts 2016
- 23 December 2016: Financial markets regulatory outlook 2017
- 20 December 2016: The ECB has published the SSM’s European supervisory priorities for 2017
- 25 November 2016: European Commission proposes amendments to Capital Requirements Directive V and Capital Requirements Regulation II
- 17 November 2016: ECB launches consultation on guide to assessments of Board members
- 11 November 2016: Learn how Finevare can assist in achieving compliance by January 2018
- 01 November 2016: Are you ready for an enhanced assessment of governance under SREP?
- 19 October 2016: Are structural reforms necessary to make NPL resolution feasible?
- 29 September 2016: How is regulation evolving to combat cyber risk?
- 28 September 2016: Finevare - The Deloitte solution to key challenges
- 12 July 2016: Is your Board ready to be challenged under SREP?
- 4 July 2016: How stress test guidelines affect your SREP transformation
- 24 June 2016: Brexit Referrendum: The morning after - Join our call today!
- 20 June 2016: Could Brexit impact the capital efficiency of the Maltese banks?
- 16 June 2016: Should Maltese banks re-balance their sovereign title investments?
- 02 June 2016: Deloitte Recovery Planning workshop
- 30 May 2016: Deadline for PRIIPs Regulation unchanged for year end
- 29 May 2016: Setting the MREL level with your resolution authority
- 20 May 2016: Adapting to a new trading landscape: MiFID II and MiFIR
- 13 May 2016: Introducing the Deloitte Banking Risk Lab
- 11 May 2016: The challenges of the new regulation on KIDs for PRIIPs
- 26 April 2016: The evolution of the payments industry: Instant payments
- 20 April 2016: CDD measures for higher risk customers
- 19 April 2016: The revised Market Abuse Directive and new Market Abuse Regulation
- 06 April 2016: Aggregate impact of regulation on the work of boards
- 22 March 2016: Are SSM priorities valid for less significant institutions?
- 10 March 2016: ECB scrutinises the leveraged finance market
- 03 March 2016: Deloitte SREP Roundtable Transformation methodology
- 01 March 2016: Beyond Bitcoin - Blockchain is coming to disrupt your industry
- 26 Febuary 2016 : 2016 EBA Review of Internal Models
- 25 February 2016: EBA/ECB link new stress test methodology to SREP evaluation scores
- 23 February 2016: Regulatory and risk training by Deloitte
- 14 February 2016 : EU Commission proposes delay to MiFID II and MiFIR implementation
- 14 February 2016 : EBA makes public statement expressing “dissent” from Commission’s proposed amendments to draft RTS on MREL