Accounting and Financial Reporting Risk has been saved
Accounting and Financial Reporting Risk
Financial Reporting Excellence
Business decisions are driven by numbers. If the numbers lack integrity, Management cannot trust that they are grounding decisions in robust financial information and therefore any plans put in place are built on shaky ground. Deloitte’s Accounting and Financial Risk services assist organizations in developing accurate, efficiently prepared financials, underpinned by transparent management reporting processes, enabling decisions to be based on robust financial information. We help clients address key financial reporting, accounting and control needs resulting from changing accounting and regulatory requirements, capital markets transactions, acquisition and divestiture transactions, and changing business requirements.
- Cost Transparency and Alignment- We assist organizations to improve reporting transparency of and support strategic decision making by leveraging our cost accounting and technology capabilities to help align cost data and increase the visibility that organizations have of their products, overhead, and SG&A costs.
- Financial Integrity- We support organizations’ efforts to drive efficiency and effectiveness in key areas of finance governance, internal controls, financial processes, and enterprise resource planning (ERP) operations.
- Accounting and Reporting Advisory- We help organizations understand, assess, and implement complex accounting and reporting changes that result from shifting regulations, new regional and global accounting standards, and capital market transactions. This includes topics such as leasing, revenue recognition, and current expected credit loss (CECL).
- Integration, Divestiture and Readiness Services- We provide organizations with advisory services to help meet accounting and reporting challenges resulting from business transactions, including accounting process integration and end-to-end financial reporting solutions for divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, and IPOs.
- Finance Analytics- We help organizations model business processes, manage performance against business strategy, and gain deeper insight into cost and profitability drivers to improve the accuracy of plans, budgets, forecasts, and better understand the significance of KPIs as they relate to performance.