Strategic & Reputation Risk Services
Deloitte helps organisations make risk-informed strategic choices and respond to disruptions to grow their business and protect their reputation. C-suite and boards need the right insights, best-in-class corporate governance, and a risk culture aimed at driving value.
- Corporate Governance– We assist boards and its members to become more effective in overseeing their organisation’s key risks, strategy, and overall governance structure.
- Strategic Risk– We identify, monitor, and provide insights on trends and disruptors that can impact competitive advantage, market position, and long-term performance.
- Brand and Reputation Risk– We manage and measure brand, reputation, and customer experience, giving organisations the tools and insights to build a resilient and differentiated brand and customer experience.
- Crisis Management– We help clients prepare for, respond to, and emerge stronger from any major crisis, with services including enterprise crisis programs, crisis readiness using simulations, rapid response, effective communication to stakeholders, and recovery programs.
- Sustainability– We develop, monitor, assure, and report on sustainability missions that address key stakeholders' social, ethical, environmental, and other non-financial needs.
Latest Strategic & Reputation Risk awards and recognition
Deloitte recognized as a global leader in Strategic Risk Consulting by ALM Intelligence
Deloitte announced that ALM Intelligence has named it as a global leader in Strategic Risk Consulting, in the report entitled "Strategic Risk Consulting 2018".
Deloitte named a leader in Reputational Risk and Crisis Management Consulting by ALM Intelligence
Deloitte announced that ALM Intelligence has named it as a global leader in Reputational Risk and Crisis Management Consulting.
Deloitte named the leader in crisis advisory in financial services by Kennedy
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is pleased to announce that Kennedy has named Deloitte the leader in crisis advisory in financial services in the Event-Driven Consulting in Financial Services: Crisis Advisory in the New Regulatory Framework 2015 report.