2021 Malta Technology Leadership Survey has been saved
2021 Malta Technology Leadership Survey
What does the future hold for tech in Malta?
- Respondents show a strong vision and strategy towards digitalisation.
- 23% of organisations emerged as Tech Vanguards.
- The biggest measurable impact factors on organisations in the next three years are Digitalisation, the Internet of Things (IOTs), together with analytics and cognitive.
- The three main focus areas of businesses in the next three years will be app modernisation, product focus, and automation.
- The primary area of legacy/core modernisation investments is cloud migration at 27% of respondents’ preferences. Human resource management solutions stood at 20%, followed by ERP upgrade at 18%.
- C-suite leaders and corporate board members are increasingly united in their view of the ideal technology leader, preferring a resilient, agile, and kinetic leader who can guide the organisation though the massive economic, business, and technology changes that lie ahead.
These and other findings from Deloitte's 2021 Malta Technology Leadership Survey give a deeper understanding of the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead for technology leaders and organisations in Malta.
As technology continuously redefines our future, all businesses are becoming increasingly reliant on the resilience, agility and transformative capabilities that technology brings; aptly exemplified through the response to the uncertainties presented by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Current market, economic, and social conditions indicate this is the time for transformational change—and who better than technology leaders to help drive this change?
Through Deloitte's 2021 Malta Technology Leadership Survey, questions around the changing role of tech in organisations in Malta are answered to give an insight into what the future holds for technology leaders, how is technology defining and impacting the future of business and how will emerging technologies change business operations.
The pandemic catalysed digital transformations driven by technology, which has not only elevated the roles of technology leaders but also reiterated the need for companies to be agile in order to remain relevant.
Note: Participation in the survey was voluntary and aimed at technology and business leaders, with the goal of obtaining a clearer understanding of the wider perspective, to analyse the trends and to provide insights about the future of business and technology.
Get the report!
2021 Malta Technology Leadership SurveyDownload your copy today