Salesforce Sales Cloud | Deloitte Malta | Technology Solutions has been added to your bookmarks.
Salesforce Sales Cloud
Want a big jump in revenues? Sell faster and smarter with the world’s #1 sales platform.
What is Sales Cloud?
The Sales Cloud is a CRM platform that enables you to manage your organisation’s sales, marketing and customer support facets. If your company is engaged in business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-customer (B2C), then sales cloud is the service your sales team needs.
What are the benefits of Sales Cloud?
Help reps sell smarter with an AI-powered sales platform.
- Salesforce lets you build artificial intelligence right into the sales process. Automatically capture data and get instant insights, such as top leads, next steps, and suggested actions.
Accelerate productivity with a flexible user experience.
- Sell from the field. Sell from your inbox. Sell the way you want, lightning fast, with an easy-to-customise, AI-powered CRM system.
Personalise the customer experience with a 360-degree view.
- Create a single, consistent selling process by making sales, service, and marketing data work together. Connect every channel across the buyer journey.
Close more deals anytime, anywhere.
- See everything from sales forecasts to team performance on any device — a laptop, a phone, you name it. Focus reps on the most important actions, giving them the right advice at the right time.
Optimise the quote-to-cash process.
- Automate your configure, price, and quote process to empower your sales teams to close deals faster.
Salesforce is the world’s #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. It offers cloud-based applications for sales, service and marketing for small, midsize and enterprise organisations, with a focus on sales and support. It brings together all your customer information in a single, integrated platform that enables you to build a customer-centred business from marketing right through to sales, customer service and business analysis. This gives you more complete understanding of your customers to drive your business’s success.
Meet with our Salesforce specialists to learn more about how Service Cloud can help you.