Salesforce Service Cloud
Deliver a smarter, more personal customer experience on the world’s #1 service platform.
What is Service Cloud?
The Service Cloud is a service platform for your organisation’s customer service and support team. It provides features like case tracking and social networking plug-in for conversation and analytics. This not only helps your agents to solve customer problems faster, but also gives your customers access to answers. Using these answers your customers can solve problems on their own.
What are the benefits of Service Cloud?
Lightning Service Console
- Increase agent productivity with the next-generation of agent experience. Put all the information agents need at their fingertips for a 360-degree view of customers.
Workflow and Approvals
- Customise and automate any customer service or approval process with drag-and-drop simplicity using Workflow.
- Integrate with the most popular CTI systems. Log notes instantly when customers call. Plus, manage calls from within the console without touching the phone.
Automation with Macros
- Free up your support agents by automating common, repetitive, multi-step tasks to resolve customer issues more efficiently.
Custom Reports and Dashboards
- Make informed decisions with real-time reports. Track cases and customer information for a 360-degree view of the customer.
- Resolve cases faster with easy visibility into the full context of all cases and a record of every customer interaction — all on a streamlined dashboard.
- Deliver smarter service by automatically matching cases to the agent with the best skill set to solve them.
Social Customer Service
- Monitor and respond faster to customer posts on social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and others.
Account and Contact Management
- Be ready when customers reach out to your company by arming agents with critical data about past communications right at their fingertips.
Asset and Order Management
- Track customers’ assets, orders, support history, and more, in one place for a complete view of their activity.
Salesforce is the world’s #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. It offers cloud-based applications for sales, service and marketing for small, midsize and enterprise organisations, with a focus on sales and support. It brings together all your customer information in a single, integrated platform that enables you to build a customer-centred business from marketing right through to sales, customer service and business analysis. This gives you more complete understanding of your customers to drive your business’s success.
Speak to a specialist
Meet with our Salesforce specialists to learn more about how Service Cloud can help you.