Life at Deloitte
Deloitte Audit Business Challenge (DABC) 2019
Dynamic l Advancement l Beyond l Class
Deloitte Audit Business Challenge is open to all undergraduate university and college students pursuing accounting and/or finance degree programme in Malaysia, as well as those pursuing professional qualifications.
Participants must team up for the challenge. Each team consists of 3 members. Team members can be from different faculties, but must be from the same university/college.
Registration closes on 7 October 2019. Please find the Challenge Schedule below for your reference.
|Registration Begins||27 August 2019|
|Roadshow||August to October 2019|
|Registration Ends||7 October 2019|
|Stage 1||12 October 2019|
|Announcement of Finalists||23 October 2019|
|Workshop for Finalists||1 November 2019|
|Final Stage||2 November 2019|
|Grand Gala Dinner||14 November 2019|
Stage 1 – 12 October 2019
- This stage would consist of 2 sections – the online test and the video presentation.
- The online test will begin on 12 October 2019 (Saturday), at 12.00p.m. to 2.00p.m.
- There are 40 multiple-choice questions, on all areas of auditing (including questions on auditing, accounting, ethics, finance, the Companies Act 2016) to be answered by Challenger.
- Each team should assign ONE (1) team representative (team leader) to access the questions and complete the challenge and it is expected that the team address the questions together.
- Challengers will be given 60 minutes to complete the online test from the first login. The time to complete will be monitored and will form part of overall assessment.
- All links to access the challenge (along with a unique password) will be released to the challengers via email and the Facebook page on 7 October 2019 (upon closure of registration).
- A short video presentation (a maximum of 5 minutes) is also required to be submitted.
- The topic will be released to the participants on 12 October 2019 (Saturday), at 9.00 a.m. via email and our Facebook page.
- Challengers are required to upload the video clip to YouTube, latest by 9.00 a.m. on 14 October 2019 (Monday). Visibility of the video presentation must be set to private and shared to us via an e-form. Late entries would not be entertained.
- Kindly note that the videos will not be judged based on editing skills, however, please ensure that the video’s visuals and audio are clear.
Final stage – 2 November 2019
- The final stage will be held on 2 November 2019 at a dedicated venue which will be communicated to finalists.
- There will be 10 simulated audit scenarios represented by 10 stations and finalists will have to complete each individual challenge according to instructions given.
- Finalists will then be given an hour to prepare for the final round of challenges – a 10 minute presentation to our esteemed judges.
- Marks will be accumulated for each of the stations as well as for the presentation.
- Note that all finalists will be invited to attend the Gala Dinner.
- Results will be announced at Gala Dinner and published on our Facebook page and website. Decisions of the judges are final.
1 day Partner Tagging
|1st runner up||RM3,000
|2nd runner up||RM1,500
- The Best Video Award
- The Best Teamwork Award
- The Most Creative Team Award
*All the merit awards are sponsored by CPA Australia
Back to the Main page.