Global Workforce Transformation
As the workforce changes, disrupting both structures and ways of working, our Global Workforce team can help you plan ahead and ensure that Global Mobility is aligned to these changes.
From reviewing or designing a policy that is fit for your global population, to designing a process that streamlines your organization’s Global Mobility function, out Global Workforce team can help you.
In today’s rapidly changing global landscape, there are many complicated factors disrupting both structure and ways of working. Our Global Workforce team can help you plan ahead and ensure your Global Mobility is aligned to your talent and business strategies.
The Global Mobility Building Blocks
The Global Mobility Building Blocks is a framework developed by Deloitte to assist companies who are looking to optimize their Mobility program. This framework encourages initial alignment to business and talent objectives before program enablers are utilized or changed.
When considering any type of Global Mobility Transformation it is important to ask:
- Why do you use global mobility? Consider your strategic
framework and align your mobility program with your talent and business strategies.
- Who are we sending and for what purpose? Your moves can be broken up with regard to the level of business and employee developmental value they have. Once you understand who in your organization is travelling, you will be able to tailor the experiences and processes.
- What should a great service look and feel like? Your service delivery model will impact the mobility experience in your organization. Ensuring you have the correct executive framework, including service delivery, assignee support and operational excellence, in place will help ensure positive experiences.
- How do you achieve this in practice? There are a number of program enablers which support global moves including people, policy, process, technology, vendors and structures.
Our team can help every step of the way:
Our Global Workforce team provides organizations with
innovative solutions to manage their global talent. This includes:
- Transformation projects: helping companies create a global mobility strategy to ensure overall alignment to talent and business strategies.
- Policy and processes design and review.
- Employee Experience enhancement: ensuring that employees are supported throughout the mobility process.
- Technology Solutions: helping companies develop their Global Mobility function into a digital, data driven business function, helping the way mobility interacts with the rest of the business.
- Employment model optimization and solutions: helping companies find the optimal structure for their global mobility operations.