Webinar: Effective Solution for SAP Data and Document Management
Simplify your processes and be compliant with the Serrala Corestone Solution
We will present a beneficial alternative to replace your existing legacy SAP archive repository with a solution that offers reduced costs, simple maintenance and legal compliance.
During the webinar, we are going to introduce how Deloitte and the Serrala Corestone solution helps companies to keep data securely, in full compliance with regulations and data privacy laws, and lower the cost of retaining information for as long as the business needs it.
The Serrala Corestone solution suite, which is certified by SAP for its integration with SAP S/4HANA, enables organizations to reduce data volume, comply with regulations, retain information securely, retire legacy systems and improve audit response time.
Join us for a webinar to discover how you can benefit from a cloud-forward approach to content storage with:
- Modern architecture and a flexible, cloud-based data and document archiving solution for SAP systems
- Proven ROI by replacing outdated, complex and expensive legacy content systems
- Secure migration of your legacy content to the cloud using best practices
- Customer case study that illustrates the success of a cloud-based archive repository
- Benefits of the SAP S/4HANA certified Corestone solution
- Data privacy (e.g. GDPR) compliance and other regulations
- Data and document management across the entire information lifecycle
28th January 2021
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
Dr. Klaus Zimmer, Senior Solution Architect, Serrala
Since the beginning of 2018, Klaus has been working for Serrala as Senior Solution Architect. He has specialized in Information Management in SAP environments and works mainly in the areas of Information Lifecycle Management (ILM), archiving of SAP data and documents, audit-proof storage, EU-GDPR and GoBD compliance. He has more than 20 years of experience in the field of Information Lifecycle Management and previously worked for a global SAP partner company as Director of Business Development / Pre-Sales.