The Digitalisation Marathon: SAF-T milestone - what does it mean and how do we prepare?
14 July 2021 at 14:00 - 16:00 EET | 13:00 – 15:00 CET
Please join our SAF-T dedicated webinar to gain a detailed understanding on SAF-T in Romania. We will discuss in detail the XML schema announced by the Romanian tax authorities and will share our experience in implementing SAF-T in Poland, Norway and Lithuania.
We will also bring the client perspective, Krzysztof Kańtor (EMEA Indirect Tax Manager) from Dell EMC, who will share an overview on things to consider when implementing SAF-T.
The authorities’ ambitions with the implementation of Standard Audit File for Tax (SAF-T) starting with 2022 has moved up on the agenda of companies activating in Romania the discussion about digitalisation. Our multidisciplinary teams will guide you through the expected changes and give you an insight on what to expect.
In this webinar, you will find:
- An outlook on the Romanian SAF-T reporting landscape;
- An overview on what the SAF-T modules should depict;
- Client perspective – Krzysztof Kańtor - EMEA Indirect Tax Manager at Dell EMC;
- Practical advice on creating a SAF-T implementation plan;
- Demo on Deloitte SAF-T reporting solution.
The webinar will take place on July 14th, 2021, between 14:00 and 16:00 Romanian time (13:00 – 15:00 CET time).
- Ana Sabiescu - Senior Manager, Indirect Tax, Deloitte Romania
- Loredana Ilea - Senior Manager, Indirect Tax, Deloitte Romania
- Krzysztof Kańtor - EMEA Indirect Tax Manager at Dell EMC
- Pawel Hulewicz – Senior Technology Officer, Tax, Deloitte Poland
- Wojciech Michalak – Manager, Tax, Deloitte Poland.
The webinar will be held in English only and is dedicated to all multinational companies having Romanian incorporated subsidiaries. The participation at the webinar will be made exclusively based on this invitation, following your registration at the below link. Registration is possible until July 14th, 2021, 10:00 am EET (9 am CET).
14 July 2021
14:00 - 16:00 EET | 13:00 - 15:00 CETRegister