IFRS in you pocket 2017 has been added to your bookmarks.
IFRS in your pocket 2017
Deloitte's Global IFRS Office has published the sixteenth edition of Deloitte IFRS in Your Pocket, a concise guide of the IASB’s standard-setting activities and a comprehensive summary of the current Standards and Interpretations along with details of the projects on the IASB work plan.
The guide includes information about:
- The IASB organisation - its structure, membership, due process, contact information, and a chronology
- Use of IFRSs around the world, including updates on Europe, United States, Canada, and elsewhere in the Americas and Asia-Pacific
- Recent pronouncements - those which are effective and those which can be early adopted
- Summaries of current Standards and related Interpretations, as well as the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting and the Preface to IFRSs
- IASB agenda projects and active research topics. IFRS Interpretations Committee current agenda topics
- Other useful IASB-related information