Juniors Opportunities in Audit & Tax
If you are still a student in your last year of study (either studying for bachelor or master degree), or you recently graduated (2016, 2017), you can already apply and follow all selection steps, with the aim of joining out Tax or Audit departments after graduation.
Estimated starting date: 1st of September
What is in it for you?
- a permanent job that’s all about progression
- access to specific technical training you’ll get depending on the of role you choose
- professional qualification
- access to a wide range of projects and industries
- a career, not just a job
- friendly & flexible environment
- young & cool team
Who we’re looking for?
Though each of our programs has a different focus, there are certain qualities, values and motivations we look for in all our graduates. These include:
- a clear and demonstrable interest in business
- a sharp, inquisitive mind
- willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved
- oriented on problem-solving skills, initiative and business awareness
- strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English)
- ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels