Deloitte Football Money League 2018 has been added to your bookmarks.
Deloitte Football Money League 2018
Aggregate revenue for the top 20 Money League clubs rose 6% to EUR 7.9 billion in 2016/17, a new record, with the top three clubs – Manchester United, FC Barcelona and Real Madrid – earning a combined revenue of EUR 2 billion for the first time. Whilst the top 20 retains a number of familiar names from Europe’s ‘big five’ leagues, there have been a number of ups and downs with 13 clubs seeing their position change from last year.
Find out in our new Deloitte Football Money League 2018 report what are the success factors for the most profitable clubs in world football!
Top 10 football clubs based on 2016/17 revenue:
- Manchester United | EUR 676.3 million
- Real Madrid | EUR 674.6 million
- FC Barcelona | EUR 648.3 million
- Bayern Munich | EUR 587.8 million
- Manchester City | EUR 527.7 million
- Arsenal | EUR 487.6 million
- Paris Saint-Germain | EUR 486.2 million
- Chelsea | EUR 428 million
- Liverpool | EUR 424.2 million
- Juventus | EUR 405.7 million