When the client wants to grow and access new markets via acquisitions of companies or assets.
- Designing and formulating the acquisition strategy;
- Providing insightful market analysis;
- Identifying appropriate acquisition candidates;
- Approaching the owners of selected target companies;
- Obtaining information to evaluate investment opportunities;
- Analyzing and valuing the target companies, including any synergies or savings;
- Coordinating other advisers (e.g. lawyers, transaction support providers);
Analyzing competing bidder's strategies and preparing own bidding strategy:
- Assisting in bid preparation;
- Proposing the financial and commercial structure of the transaction;
- Raising debt or equity capital;
- Drafting and negotiating contractual documentation;
- Assist together with legal advisors in closing of the transaction.