Finance | Deloitte Romania and Moldova | Advisory for non-reimbursable funds has been added to your bookmarks.
Advisory for non-reimbursable funds
Deloitte has extensive experience on both ends of the EU funds policy cycle, having assisted both the European Commission and managing authorities of various member states as well as final beneficiaries in developing, managing, controlling and valuating Structural Funds.
Deloitte’s team is ready to help you with assessing your possibilities, designing projects, and preparing management and control strategies that will protect your entity and allow it to grow and develop.
- Analyses of funding opportunities
- Definition of projects
- Checking eligibility for EU or state aid funding
- Preparation of feasibility studies and cost-benefit analyses
- Completion of applications for EU grants
- Management of grants
- Seminars and training courses on EU funding
- Financial support in developing your business plans (construction, modernization and expanding SME production or service facilities, including purchase of new equipment and tools, innovation and technological transfer infrastructure, developing ICT products & services, introduction of alternative energy sources, training your employees and other areas).
- Quick assessment of all funding opportunities (both EU and governmental) available on the short-term
- High-level expertise in project elaboration, including financial modelling
- Constant professional assistance in project implementation, including public procurement and reimbursable requests