Debt and Capital Advisory services
When you need advisory in choosing from: a plain vanilla bank debt, a highly structured project finance debt, leveraged loans, a mezzanine (subordinated debt) finance, or leasing options.
- Review of the capital structure;
- Financial modelling or sensitivity analysis;
- Analysis of debt carrying capacity;
- Advice on fundraising and alternative financial structures;
- Sourcing alternative potential capital providers;
- Drafting the Financing Memorandum;
- Creating and running a competitive bidding process;
- Assisting with the negotiation of a final Term Sheet;
- Assisting with financing documentation and ensuring that the conditions agreed in the Term Sheet are properly reflected.
In addition to the above, our services include providing advice on management or leveraged buy-outs, as well as corporate restructurings. We are fully equipped to provide advice to clients who may be experiencing cash flow difficulties and are being required to look at restructuring options with their banks.