Valuation | Deloitte Romania and Moldova | Financial reporting valuations has been added to your bookmarks.
Financial reporting valuations
Enable a true and fair view on your business
Your issue: Full compliance with complex accounting standards under IFRS, US GAAP and Romanian GAAP. Providing transparent, relevant and reliable information to investors and stakeholders.
You will require our advice related to:
- Purchase price allocations;
- Identification and valuation of (intangible) assets acquired and (contingent) liabilities assumed;
- Calculation of purchase price, including contingent consideration;
- Derivation of remaining goodwill;
- Impairment tests of goodwill, tangible, intangible and financial assets;
- Regular (re)valuations of tangible and intangible assets;
- Periodic fair value measurements of financial holdings, investment properties and financial assets.
Our professionals provide for both indepth valuation and accounting expertise and interpret valuation results related to future earnings and balance sheet impacts in the light of our clients’ accounting strategy.
We are familiar with your auditor’s expectations facilitating a smooth and efficient communication and review process.