Initial Public Offerings assistance services
From the very first step in the journey of the IPO, both before and beyond, or only in a specific stage.
- Choosing the appropriate market;
- Creating and running a competitive bidding platform for the intermediary and distribution group;
- Preparing your IPO story;
- Assisting in drafting the Prospectus;
- Executing the public offering and ultimately, establishing yourself as a public company;
- Provide comfort letters.
Importantly, we have no institutional shareholder allegiances – we are on the same side as the board and help ensure that the perceived conflicts that might exist within investment banks are managed appropriately. We draw upon our highly experienced, dedicated team, as well as Deloitte’s wider network of sector and regional specialists to provide tailored and truly independent advice to clients.