We offer support and advice in transactions to governments, privatization agencies, state-owned companies and private entities interested to participate in privatization processes.
- Coordinate vendor’s due diligence process;
- Assist the management in reviewing the business plan and perform the valuation;
- Draft complete documentation (presentation file, announcement, privatization documents and other documents) for privatization purposes and support during approval process;
- Develop company privatization plan and strategy with recommended transaction structures;
- Evaluate non-binding offers and evaluate the non-financial aspects;
- Manage the due diligence processes, Q&A sessions and site-visits;
- Arrange and conduct negotiations with investors, assist the authority in signing the transaction documents;
- Preparing documentation for regulatory purposes.