In the disposal process of companies, subsidiaries, assets or parts of a business, for which our involvement can be as limited, or as extensive as the situation demands.
- Advising on M&A strategy and transactional readiness review, including helping prepare businesses and assets for sale;
- Assisting with deal planning;
- Identifying and approaching potential investors;
- Preparing marketing documentation;
- Creating and running a competitive bidding process;
- Coordinating the due diligence process, including coordinating other advisers (e.g. lawyers, transaction support providers);
- Holding negotiations with various bidders;
- Advising on specialized areas such as deal structuring, complex carve outs and financial/commercial aspects of sale and purchase agreements;
- Support in drafting and negotiating contractual documentation;
- Support in preparing relevant documentation for regulatory purposes.