Valuation, Economics & Modeling
Valuation, Economics and Modeling
Addressing the impact of COVID-19
With businesses disrupted as a result of COVID-19, more pressure will be put on companies’s ability to maintain adequate liquidity. Therefore, companies will need to work on different versions of plans and to analyze key business drivers in order to identify the most plausible alternate future.
Our advice addresses the specific issues and processes according to the client’s needs - whether they are public company directors, private equity investors, government ministers, bankers or high net worth individuals.
Our valuation services include advice on the tax valuation issues impacting corporations, business and wealthy individuals, tangible assets valuations, purchase price allocation advice and impairment reviews.
Valuation, Economics and Modeling services:
- Transaction valuations;
- Financial reporting valuation;
- Regulatory and compliance valuations;
- Dispute resolution;
- Portfolio valuation advisory.
- Economic impact analysis;
- Cost benefit analysis;
- Feasibility and location studies;
- Strategic options and scenario planning.
- Business plan assistance;
- Strategic options and scenario planning;
- Business and KPI reporting;
- Restructuring modeling;
- Model review and audit;
- Budgeting and forecasting;
- Tax modeling.