Performance magazine #25
Insurance, Brexit and regulatory changes
Deloitte's Performance Magazine explores the new challenges and opportunities faced by the investment management industry generated by a constantly evolving market. True to form, we focus on a specific country, and in this edition we zoom in on France. We welcome Yves Perrier, the Chief Executive Officer at Amundi, as he shares his expertise on the asset management industry and we go on to immerse ourselves into topics such as the Insurance Distribution Directive, the emerging impact of Brexit, regulatory changes, and much more.
Performance issue 25:
- Interview: The asset management Industry. Interview with Yves Perrier, Chief Executive Officer of Amundi and a member of the Executive Committee of Crédit Agricole.
- What has become of French boutiques? French third-party managment: accompanying the "French boutiques" boom.
- A new world for real estate investors. As the world changes, progressive real estate asset managers are discovering new opportunities.
- Breathing a new life into investment taxation. The French Finance Bill 2018
- Insurance Distribution Directive. 2018: a challenging year for the European insurance sector.
- Brexit bill. Could transitioning to a new structure create tax costs?
- International Investment Disclosure Trends. The dawn of the fully transparent era.
- Webinars. Programme 2018