Human Capital | Deloitte Romania and Moldova | Performance management, KPIs has been added to your bookmarks.
Performance management, KPIs
Nowadays, driving employee business behavior towards achieving desired company results is a critical factor for an organization success. We assist companies set the right goals, measure them and reward people according to results achieved. This is possible by performing 4 key activities:
- Setting right business goals for achieving the strategy
- Cascading down the business goals within the organization
- Setting clear performance indicators and targets at position level and link them to the remuneration system
- Recognizing and rewarding staff achievements.
- Control of personnel costs and their evolution and link them to business results achieved
- Management of staff according to their performance (e.g., motivation, retention of high performers, influence low performers, help growth and development of average performers)
- Changed employee business behavior towards result/ target orientation – increased responsibility on the job