What does RADC has to offer?
Your experience, insights and skills are the fuels that drive change, helping us make an impact that matters for clients, Deloitte people and society. At Deloitte, you’ll enjoy a powerful global network, leadership opportunities and diverse thinking – all working in harmony to help us grow together.
Our Regional Audit Delivery Center, RADC for short, part of Deloitte Central Europe, provides Audit services to member firm clients across Europe. We are part of a strongly integrated Deloitte network of Global Delivery Centers that operates across the world. The Center is key in supporting our various Country Member Firms with the execution and delivery of audit engagements. Our methods, breadth and depth in capabilities and experienced teams uniquely position us for delivering high quality Audit services to our clients.
We aspire to ‘Delight Our Clients’, ‘Deliver a High Performance Culture’ whilst making it a ‘Great Place to Work’.
Join us if you are
- University student or graduate of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s studies)
- Good communication skills; Basic to Intermediate level in English, German, French, Spanish or Italian
- Logical approach to work and interest to develop an analytical mind
- Ability to prioritize workload, work to deadlines, good attention to detail
- Able to work efficiently, reliably and proactively as both part of a team and independently
- Good IT Skills in Microsoft Office
- Motivated with a desire to develop yourself and others
What we offer
Flexibility Work Environment
Work life Balance - RADC roles offer stable work hours and flexibility to plan your work day
A career that you can fit around your studies – we offer study leave to support your Bachelor’s/Masters studies while you are working
Competitive salary + top up benefits choices for gym subscription, meal vouchers, wellness, gift vouchers, travel vouchers, private medical insurance.
Friendly & Welcoming Environment that enables your growth
RADC offers a fun, sociable, family like work environment. Our newly built friendly offices are technology enabled, well-located and give you the chance to work with different countries, clients and industries. You will develop relationships built on trust and empowerment.
Our dynamic teams are working in a multinational and multi-cultural environment and interact with Deloitte professionals from across Europe
Development opportunities & springboard for your career
Kick start your career by acquiring valuable experience in a global organization. We offer a structured career path with opportunities for professional advancement every year.
Our average length of service is 3 years, during which time you will:
- focus on building audit skills on range of audit delivery activities
- foreign language training
- ACCA Qualifications (optional and fully funded by us)
- people management/leadership skills
If you are looking for a rewarding, innovative and exciting place to work, join our team and our amazing Journey.