European Banking: Trends and Challenges for the Romanian Banking System
Deloitte invites you on November 14, 2017 starting with 09.15, at the event “European Banking: Trends and Challenges for the Romanian Banking System”, organised by FinMedia and Piata Financiara, the 20th edition of the traditional event Romanian Banking Forum.
Our colleagues from Deloitte and the most important representatives of the banking system - presidents, vice-presidents, representatives of the National Bank, ASF, consultants, lawyers will try to answer questions regarding the development of the Romanian banking system in a European context under the impact of endogenous and exogenous factors.
In the third panel, Deloitte will present to you current insights from various BCBS #239 projects (both G-SIB and D-SIB level) including a detailed market update, implementation challenges and best practice solutions developed over the last years by our teams for our clients. Due to our close cooperation with the regulators we have been helping our clients over the years to develop feasible and compliant solutions.
Agenda of the panel:
- BCBS #239 at a Glance
- Status of Compliance – Progress Report and our Perception
- BCBS #239 Assessment Framework
- Challenges in Implementation of BCBS #239
- Best Practices
As representatives from the banking system and also Deloitte speakers, we mention:
- Oana Petrescu, Partner-in-Charge of the Management Consulting Practice, Deloitte Romania
- Dimitrios Goranitis, Partner, Financial Services Risk Advisory Leader, Deloitte Central Europe
- Andreas Hagenkamp, Senior Manager, Financial Services Consulting, Deloitte Deutschland and
- Maximilian Ormian, Manager, Financial Services Consulting, Deloitte Deutschland
Attached you will find the agenda of the event. Participation fee to this event is 100 euro (plus VAT) and in order to register to the event we invite you to access this link.
Looking forward to meeting you at this event.