Payment Service Directive (PSD2) – 2018 will be a game-changing year for banks
Deloitte Romania, Reff & Associates and the Romanian Banking Institute (RBI) are delighted to invite you to a seminar on the topic of the new payment services directive (PSD2), organised on 24 October, starting 09:00, at RBI’s premises, 3 Negru Voda Street, District 3, Bucharest.
At the end of the lecture, the attendees will be able to:
- Have an overview of the PSD2 rules generally applicable;
- Understand and identify the main PSD2 issues encountered in practice in the banking sector;
- Identify significant business opportunity for innovative banks that came together with PSD2 requirements.
- Petr Brich, Director, Deloitte Czech Republic –Leader of the PSD 2 initiative within Deloitte Central Europe
- Andrei Burz-Pinzaru, Partner, Reff & Associates, member of Deloitte legal, Leader of Deloitte Legal Central Europe
- Adrian Ifrim, Manager Cyber Risk Advisory, Deloitte Romania
For more details and registration, please visit this link or contact
Ms. Emilia Frunza
Looking forward to meeting you at this event.