Roundtable: The 4th Anti-Money Laundering Directive (4AMLD) focus on the risk based approach
Deloitte Romania is delighted to invite you to Banking Risk and Regulatory Roundtable, organised on July 26, starting 09:30, at Deloitte premises, 4-8 Nicolae Titulescu Road, East Entrance, 2nd Floor, District 1, Bucharest.
- The 4AMLD: what are the new challenges?
- Risk Based Approach: how banks should include money laundering and financing of terrorism risks within their overall risk management
- AML risk assessment tool: web based tool, our solution which answer to a key requirement of the 4th AMLD
- Dimitrios Goranitis – Risk and Regulatory Leader, Central Europe
- Frank O’Toole – Forensic Leader, Central Europe
- Madalina Titiriga – Forensic Director, Romania
- Kaulins Janis – Forensic Director, Latvia
Who should participate to this event?
The roundtable will be of particular interest to Chief Executive Officers, Chief Risk Officers, Corporate Strategy executives, Heads of Compliance and Heads of Internal Audit
Participation to this event is free of charge and access is granted by invitation and registration only. Discussions will be held in English.
Please register until July 21
Register to the event