New developments and practical aspects
Romania has acceded to the BEPS („Base erosion and profit shifting“) Implementation Forum. In this context, debates with respect to and adoption of new legislative documents have taken place which aim is to align the fiscal legislation with the latest international developments.
- In June 2017 Romania has implemented the EU Directive 2016/881 regarding the automatic exchange of information in the field of taxation, which transposes the provisions of BEPS Action 13 with respect to the Country-by-Country reporting/The automatic exchange of information regarding country by country reporting.
- In July 2017 OECD has issued the amended Transfer Pricing Guidelines which are applicable in the local legislation.
The seminar will tackle, among others, the following subjects:
- Aligning local requirements with BEPS;
- Introduction of the CbC requirements in the local legislation and practical aspects for the Romanian companies;
- Tax authorities approach during tax audits;
- Alternatives to the transfer pricing file – directions and practical aspects regarding the Advance Pricing Agreement (APA).
The event will have an interactive character, and the Deloitte team proposes to discuss with the participants the problems and situations they are proposing. Where possible, please forward your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7 november 2017,
Grand Hotel Traian, Iasi
8:30 - 9:00 Participants registration
9:00 – 10:45 Session 1
- International context on transfer pricing – alignment with BEPS requirements
- Transfer pricing in Romania – local implications
- Questions & Answers
10:45 – 11:00: Coffee break
11:00 – 12.30: Session 2
- Country-by-country reporting requirements – practical aspects applicable to Romanian companies
- Practical aspects regarding transfer pricing audits
- Questions & Answers
12:30 – 13.30: Lunch break
13:30 – 15:00: Session 3
- Alternatives to the transfer pricing file – Advance Pricing Agreements (APA)
- Questions & Answers
*The official language of the event is Romanian.
50 € – per participant
Snacks are included during the event. The participation fee does not include VAT.
The invoice for the participation fee will be issued and provided after the event.
In order to preserve the interactive nature, the seminar will have a limited number of participants. Please confirm your participation by registering here.
Natalia Udeci – Manager, Tax Department, Deloitte Romania
Natalia is a Tax Manager in Deloitte Romania, specialized on transfer pricing matters. She has almost 6 years experience in providing transfer pricing assistance to domestic and international clients operating in retail, banking and media and technology industries. Natalia’s experience covers tax consultancy, review of agreements between related parties, assistance in the preparation of the transfer pricing file, assistance in transfer pricing audits, due – diligence and transfer pricing litigation to organizations.
In the retail / banking field, Natalia has worked on transfer pricing documentation projects, assistance during tax audits, as well as specific tax advisory such as business restructuring and consultancy projects regarding setting of adequate pricing methodologies. Natalia holds a bachelor’s degree in Economics and a post graduate degree in Accounting and Taxation. She is both an ADIT and CECCAR student.
Georgiana Căpriță – Senior Consultant, Tax Department, Deloitte Romania
Georgiana is a Senior Consultant in Deloitte Romania, specialized on transfer pricing matters. Georgiana has a 6-year experience in local corporate taxation and international taxation, with emphasis on transfer pricing. Her experience covers the preparation and review of transfer pricing files for clients activating in industries such as: banking and insurance, automotive, wood and furniture, retail (FMCG), agriculture, service companies, etc.
She graduated from the Academy of Economic Studies (ASE) of Bucharest, the Faculty of Commerce and holds a Master degree in Corporate Finance issued by the Faculty of Finance, Insurance, Banks and Stock Exchanges within ASE. Currently she is attending the certificate stage in order to obtain membership of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Laura Husarencu – Manager, Departamentul Servicii Fiscale – Prețuri de Transfer, Deloitte România
The event will be held on November 7 2017, la Grand Hotel Traian, (1 Piața Unirii Street) Iasi. For registration, please access this link.
Mobil: +40 725 004 075
You can cancel your registration for this event, by sending an email to email@example.com not later than 5 days before the date of the event. We reserve the right to cancel the event if the minimum number of confirmations is not met. In this case you will be informed in due time.