New developments and practical aspects
Romania has acceded to the BEPS („Base erosion and profit shifting“) Implementation Forum. In this context, debates with respect to and adoption of new legislative documents have taken place which aim is to align the fiscal legislation with the latest international developments.
- In June 2017 Romania has implemented the EU Directive 2016/881 regarding the automatic exchange of information in the field of taxation, which transposes the provisions of BEPS Action 13 with respect to the Country-by-Country reporting/The automatic exchange of information regarding country by country reporting.
- In July 2017 OECD has issued the amended Transfer Pricing Guidelines which are applicable in the local legislation.
The seminar will tackle, among others, the following subjects:
- Aligning local requirements with BEPS;
- Introduction of the CbC requirements in the local legislation and practical aspects for the Romanian companies;
- Tax authorities approach during tax audits;
- Alternatives to the transfer pricing file – directions and practical aspects regarding the Advance Pricing Agreement (APA).
The event will have an interactive character, and the Deloitte team proposes to discuss with the participants the problems and situations they are proposing. Where possible, please forward your questions in advance to email@example.com.
2 November 2017,
Hotel NH Timișoara, Timișoara
9:00 – 9:30 Participants registration
9:30 – 9:40 Introduction
9:40 – 10:45
- International context on transfer pricing – alignment with BEPS requirements
- Questions & Answers
10:45 – 11:00 Coffee break
11:00 – 12:30
- Transfer pricing in Romania – local implications
- Country-by-country reporting requirements – practical aspects applicable to Romanian companies
- Questions & Answers
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch break
13:30 – 14:45
- Practical aspects regarding transfer pricing audits
- Questions & Answers
14.45 – 15.00 Coffee break
15:00 – 15.30
- Alternatives to the transfer pricing file – Advance Pricing Agreements (APA)
- Recap / Questions & Answers
*The official language of the event is Romanian.
65 € - per participant
Snacks are included during the event. The participation fee does not include VAT.
The invoice for the participation fee will be issued and provided after the event.
In order to preserve the interactive nature, the seminar will have a limited number of participants. Please confirm your participation by registering here.
Simona Mergeani – Manager, Transfer Pricing Department of Deloitte Romania
Simona is a Manager in the Transfer Pricing Department of Deloitte Romania. She has over 7 years of professional experience in the field of taxation being specialized in transfer pricing services. Simona has conducted transfer pricing documentation projects for intra-group transactions carried out by multinational companies that mainly operate in the Manufacturing, Retail, Real estate, Life science & Healthcare and has assisted clients during various tax audits.
Moreover, Simona has been involved in a wide range of projects for preparing and reviewing transfer pricing documentation, consulting for multinational and local business groups or restructuring projects. Simona holds a bachelor’s degree in International Economics Affairs and a master degree in International Financial Risk Management, both from Academy of Economics Bucharest.
Laura Husarencu – Manager, Transfer Pricing Department of Deloitte Romania
Laura is a Manager in the Tax Department of Deloitte. She has almost 6 years of professional experience in the field of taxation being specialized in transfer pricing services. Laura has conducted transfer pricing documentation projects for intra-group transactions carried out by multinational companies that mainly operate in the automotive, retail and energy industries and has assisted clients in tax audits.
Moreover, Laura has been involved in a wide range of projects for preparing and reviewing transfer pricing documentation, consulting for multinational and local business groups, restructuring projects or “due-dilligence” projects, as well as advance pricing agreement filings. Her main areas of expertise cover industries such as the automotive, retail and oil and gas industries. Laura holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and a post-graduate degree in Marketing. She is currently a student for achieving international ADIT qualifications.
Laura Husarencu – Manager, Departamentul Servicii Fiscale – Prețuri de Transfer, Deloitte România
The event will be held on November 2, 2017, at Hotel NH Timisoara, (1/a Pestalozzi Street ) Timisoara. For registration, please access this link.
Mobil: +40 725 004 075
You can cancel your registration for this event, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5 days before the date of the event. We reserve the right to cancel the event if the minimum number of confirmations is not met. In this case you will be informed in due time.