New developments and practical aspects
In the context of Romania's accession to the Implementation Forum of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development ("OECD"), a series of acts were debated and adopted in the framework of the "Erosion and Profit Shifting" (BEEP), which aim at aligning local tax legislation with the latest developments at international level.
- In June 2017 Romania has implemented the EU Directive 2016/881 regarding the automatic exchange of information in the field of taxation, which transposes the provisions of BEPS Action 13 with respect to the Country-by-Country reporting/The automatic exchange of information regarding country by country reporting.
- In July 2017 OECD has issued the amended Transfer Pricing Guidelines which are applicable in the local legislation.
The objective of the seminar is to present the transfer pricing evolutions and its impact at the level of the Romanian taxpayers. At the same time, we plan to discuss with you upon practical aspects of transfer pricing tax inspections and last but not least, to identify the most appropriate approach, both reactive and proactive.
The seminar will tackle, among others, the following subjects:
- Aligning local requirements with BEPS;
- Introduction of the CbC requirements in the local legislation and practical aspects for the Romanian companies;
- Tax authorities approach during tax audits;
- Alternatives to the transfer pricing file – directions and practical aspects regarding the Advance Pricing Agreement (APA).
The event will have an interactive character, and the Deloitte team proposes to discuss with the participants the problems and situations they are proposing. Where possible, please forward your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9:00 – 9:30 Participants registration
9:30 – 9:40 Introduction
9:40 – 10:45
- International context on transfer pricing – alignment with BEPS requirements
- Questions & Answers
10:45 – 11:00 Coffee break
11:00 – 12:30
- Transfer pricing in Romania – local implications
- Country-by-country reporting requirements – practical aspects applicable to Romanian companies
- Questions & Answers
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch break
13:30 – 14:45
- Practical aspects regarding transfer pricing audits
- Questions & Answers
14.45 – 15.00 Coffee break
15:00 – 15.30
- Alternatives to the transfer pricing file – Advance Pricing Agreements (APA)
- Recap / Questions & Answers
*The official language of the event is Romanian.
70 € – per participant
The invoice for the participation fee will be issued and provided after the event.
In order to preserve the interactive nature, the seminar will have a limited number of participants. Please confirm your participation by registering here.
Ciprian Gavriliu – Director, Tax Department, Deloitte Romania
Ciprian is the Director of tax practice at Deloitte Romania, with an experience over 13 years in Romania tax law. He has assisted various Romanian or International private organizations to identify and manage successfully tax issues, especially the ones regarding transfer pricing.
Ciprian is the leader of Transfer Pricing practice in Deloitte Romania. He has participated to numerous projects regarding international taxation. His areas of specialization are Automotive, Manufacturing, Retail, TMT, FSI, Real estate, Life science & Healthcare and E&R. Ciprian is a member of Romanian Chamber of Tax Advisors, member of the Romanian Chamber of the Chartered and Certified Accountants and member of the Romanian Chamber of Financial Auditors.
He is the author of numerous articles in the field and frequent guest at a lot of events and debates regarding international taxation, especially, transfer pricing. Also, he is directly involved in discussion with Romanian authorities related to change of tax legislation through AmCham and FIC. He is active in the business leaders community as well as in the Romania university enviroment by organizing events for students.
Bogdan Barbu – Director Tax Department, Deloitte Romania
Bogdan is a Director in the Tax Department of Deloitte specialized in Transfer Pricing and International Taxation.
Working with Deloitte since 2008 and having been part of numerous tax consultancy projects, Bogdan has valuable experience in providing services particularly in the area of transfer pricing to private organisations, part of Romanian or multinational groups of companies. His main focus is on the manufacturing, life science and retail and consumer industries.
Bogdan holds a License Degree in International Business and a Master’s Degree in the Management of International Business.
He also holds a Transfer Pricing Certificate awarded by the Chartered Institute of Taxation in London and is a chartered certified tax advisor, member of the Romanian Chamber of Tax Consultants.
The event will be held on February 20, 2018, at Hotel Intercontinental - Hora Room (4 Nicolae Balcescu Blvd.) Bucharest. For registration, please access this link.
Mobil: +40 725 004 075
You can cancel your registration for this event, by sending an email to email@example.com not later than 5 days before the date of the event. We reserve the right to cancel the event if the minimum number of confirmations is not met. In this case you will be informed in due time.