Dezbatere asupra modificărilor fiscale din 2018 has been added to your bookmarks.
Debate on Tax Changes of 2018
We would like to invite you at the "Debate on Tax Changes in 2018" event that will take place on 7 December 2017 at 9.00 a.m.
The event will have an interactive character and the Deloitte team wishes to address the issues and situations proposed by the participants.
• Limited deductibility of interest and other costs economically equivalent to interest for corporate income tax purposes
• Amendments of the conditions applicable to the microenterprise regime
• The transposition of EU Directive 1164/2016 on the outsourcing of profits
• Decrease of the salary income tax to 10%
• Mandatory social security contributions rates due by the employee and the employer for salary income were amended
• Amendments of the mandatory social security contributions rates and of the computation base cap related to independent activities
• Avoiding VAT fraud by performing business partner checks: new rule in the Fiscal Code
• VAT split payment
• Other tax measures of interest
8:30 - 9:00 Participants registration
9:00 - 10:45 First session
10:45 - 11:00 Coffee Break
11:00 - 12: 30 The second session
Participation to this event is free of charge and access is granted by invitation and registration only. In order to actively address the variety of questions raised by the participants, the seminar will have a limited number of 30 participants. A maximum of two people can be registered from one company. Confirmations will be sent subject to availability.
Raluca Bontaș – Partner, Global Employer Services
Raluca is leading the Global Employer Service line in Romania, specializing in personal income tax matters and serving a significant number of clients on expatriates’ advisory and compliance matters, and advising local and multinational companies on the tax treatment of remuneration packages for local employees, implementing stock option plans and share incentive plans in Romania.
Raluca has over 11 years of experience in Deloitte and has a Bachelor Degree in Management from the Bucharest University.
Her main clients include significant players in the retail & consumer multinational companies, pharmaceutical industry, as well as car manufacturer operating in Romania and significant telecom players on the Romanian market.
Raluca is a member of the International Fiscal Association.
Camelia Malahov – Director, Corporate and International Taxation, Deloitte Romania
Camelia is a Tax Director with Deloitte Romania. She serves major clients acting on domestic and international markets, having more than 11 years of professional experience.
She has served companies, focusing on the retail and consumer products.
She has assisted Romanian and foreign multinationals in tax structuring exercises involving multiple tax jurisdictions, reorganizations, analysis of tax implications of business operations in Romania.
Camelia graduated the Bucharest University of Economic Studies in 2005 with a major in Accounting.
She is a chartered certified tax advisor, member of the Fiscal Consultants Chamber.
Raluca Balint - Senior Associate Reff & Associates
Raluca is part of the team specializing in employment law from Reff & Associates, being an Attorney at law with more than four years of experience, member of the Bucharest Bar since 2013. Raluca assisted clients in numerous complex employment matters such as protection of the employees’ rights in the context of transfer of undertakings, drafting of internal regulations and other internal policies and procedures, drafting and negotiation of collective bargaining agreements, as well as with respect to day-to-day employment issues such as drafting and execution of individual employment agreements, dismissal procedures, negotiations for mutual termination etc. Raluca has also assisted clients in labor law due diligence, on buy and sell side.
Deal highlights in which Raluca has been involved include:
- Advising a major investment fund activating in the real estate field regarding the compliance of more than 30 premises from health and safety at work perspective;
- Assisting an international company acting in the tire distribution and maintenance of vehicles with regard to the election of the employees’ representatives, drafting and negotiation of the collective bargaining agreement at the level of the company;
- Assisting one of the biggest companies acting in telecommunications are with regard to the hiring process in Romania, drafting of the internal regulation of the company and reviewing the organization of the work schedules for the purpose of ensuring the development of the activity in optimum conditions.
Adrian Teampău - Senior Manager Indirect Tax, Deloitte Romania
With over 9 years of experience in taxes, Adrian has specialized in VAT. He is a certified tax consultant and is also part of the working group collaborating with the Ministry of Finance in relation to VAT legislative changes.
The consolidated knowledge gained during the VAT courses held in the Netherlands allowed Adrian to lead projects for multinational companies activating in real estate, retail, automotive and transportation.
Adrian is experienced in restructurings, audit projects, tax reviews, VAT optimization projects as well as in relation with the fiscal authorities, representing clients during tax audits and VAT refund procedures.
The event will be held on December 7, 2017, at Deloitte headquarters, 4-8 Nicolae Titulescu, Bucharest
Tel: +40 21 207 56 49
You can cancel your registration for this event, by sending an email to email@example.com not later than 5 days before the date of the event. We reserve the right to cancel the event if the minimum number of confirmations is not met. In this case you will be informed in due time.