Indirect Tax Data Analytics has been added to your bookmarks.
Indirect Tax Data Analytics
Garnering enhanced insight into global indirect tax positions
Global business expansion, stricter regulatory environments, evolving use of e-audit by authorities, and budget and headcount constraints are leaving companies with increased risk exposure. To navigate these challenges, organizations are turning to new, technology-enabled means to help identify hidden risks and opportunities.
Indirect Tax Data Analytics benefits businesses seeking to:
• Enhance insight into their indirect tax position;
• Establish performance predictors and benchmarks to support a Tax Control Framework and associated fact based tax approach;
• Identify and analyze opportunities to manage tax liabilities;
• Manage risk through automation of analysis and enhanced cash flow management.
The right choice
Companies are seeking ways to leverage advanced technologies to gain insight into many aspects of their businesses including their tax position. Positioned at the intersection of technology and commerce, we offers businesses:
• Proprietary technology solutions;
• Experience in applying data analytics across a wide variety of business applications;
• Global networks of professionals with expertise in tax consulting, compliance, process management, and ERP customization.
In the Indirect Tax space, we leverage proprietary technology called Indirect Tax Data Analytics Smart to help businesses:
• Automate analysis and tracking of global indirect tax at a transactional level;
• Detect patterns and reveal insights from key data through interactive visualizations and dashboards;
• Detect risks and opportunities and help identify ways to manage cash flow;
• Perform tax benchmarking between entities or VAT registrations to gain deeper insights into tax processes and profiles.