Beyond the Noise
The Megatrends of Tomorrow’s World
How can you activate winning strategies for digital business, cloud, and customer experience in today’s complex, fast-paced environment? For many leaders, the answer will involve using SAP technologies such as SAP S/4HANA®, SAP® C/4HANA, and SAP® Cloud Platform to build the intelligent enterprise. With an intelligent enterprise, you can make the most of your data, building intelligence that, in turn, can drive new efficiencies, improve service, and fuel growth.
Deloitte can help you build the intelligent enterprise with speed and confidence—employing a “clean core” approach and a “platform first” methodology so you can add incremental value with innovative, fully conceived solutions and ideas that work right out of the box.
Deloitte Reimagine Platform solutions can help drive that value. The Deloitte Reimagine Platform provides an entire catalog of innovative, ready-to-deploy solutions—in the form of business blueprints, accelerators, and SaaS products—that bring intelligent enterprise capabilities to your business.
Developed in collaboration with SAP, these offerings leverage advanced SAP® technology capabilities, including machine learning, IoT, and blockchain functionality. Solutions from the Deloitte Reimagine Platform leverage Deloitte’s extensive know-how plus global, industry-specific experience at the intersection of SAP technology enablement, cloud computing, finance, the supply chain, and customer experience.
Deloitte Reimagine Platform offerings are designed to help you accelerate innovation and strengthen operations no matter where you are in your digital transformation journey—no matter your industry.
The Deloitte Reimagine Platform portfolio includes dozens of available assets, as well as planned assets—covering ready-to-run capabilities for finance innovation, supply chain innovation, and cloud innovation, including multitenant and single-tenant environments. A few examples of portfolio offerings include:
- Reimagine Cold Chain Logistics, putting IoT to work so you can monitor the condition of goods moving through your cold supply chain in real time
- Reimagine GR/IR Clearing, leveraging machine learning to automate and accelerate goods receipt/invoice receipt processes, to support a “lights out” finance function
- Reimagine Risk Sensing, delivering real-time analytics with predictive, self-learning capabilities for financial transactions—to help address fraud, reduce errors, boost productivity, and lower risks
- Reimagine Accounts Payable Optimization, combining machine learning and SAP S/4HANA to intelligently automate costly and time-consuming manual tasks, such as coding invoices to cost centers
Deloitte Reimagine Platform offerings are available as SAP-certified accelerators (preconfigured solutions) or as a SaaS product via SAP® Cloud Platform—as well as “blueprints” that deliver essential services and a set of detailed plans, insights, and innovative ideas for building and launching advanced business capabilities. Deloitte also can collaborate with your organization to customize solutions, to address specific business or technology needs that your organization has.
With Deloitte Reimagine Platform offerings, you can:
- Begin to operate more flexibly, rapidly adding digital capabilities where you need them, when you need them—or removing them when business needs call for new capabilities.
- Reduce technical debt, moving toward a core that is free of customizations and enhancements—one that can help you reduce costs, lower risks, and simplify business processes.
- Support a “core to the edge” strategy—meaning you avoid building “islands” of edge applications and data that are difficult to harmonize with the core. Instead, you can drive innovative edge capabilities using core data in its native form.
- Operate with an architecture that is designed with consistent data and uniform processes, helping you reduce redundancy, complexity, work, costs, and risks.
The Deloitte difference
Deloitte’s global team of more than 23,000 professionals focused on SAP solutions brings a tested methodology for creating value with clean ERP practices and a core-to-edge approach. We are leaders when it comes to SAP and innovation. Our relationship with SAP dates back 30 years, with a lengthy history of collaboration and co-innovation.
The Deloitte team also has a trophy case full of awards showing that we understand what it takes to help clients deliver real-world results with SAP solutions. In fact, our work developing the Deloitte Reimagine Platform and other solutions helped us win 2019 SAP® Pinnacle Awards for Purpose Driven Partner Application of the Year and Digital Partner of the Year. Deloitte also consistently earns SAP recognition for our work with the digital core—with three consecutive SAP Pinnacle Awards for SAP S/4HANA® (2016-2018), as well as being named a 2019 finalist in three SAP S/4HANA categories.
Let’s build the intelligent enterprise together
The future is coming fast. How will you make the most of your data? How will you drive new efficiencies, improve service, and fuel growth?
The next step is an important one. We’re ready to take it with you. Contact us to learn more about the Deloitte Reimagine Platform, to get insights on enabling the intelligent enterprise, or to discuss a specific transformation challenge you want to address.
We all have to make decisions in spite of an uncertain future. Imagining the future through scenarios enables us to identify robust strategic choices that would fit to any plausible future, and to keep strategies flexible in case the future surprises us.
Is it easier to make assumptions about the future today, or some years back in the last millennium? Most people would agree that it is harder to make sense of “it all” today, compared to the more clear-cut and bipolar world in which we grew up.
With this book, we would like to draw attention to a number of trends that, in our current view, might well drive the future. To do this, we will describe a selection of the social, technology- related, environment-related, economic, and political drivers of change that we encounter again and again in our daily work at the Center for the Long View.