Deloitte Technology, Media and Telecommunications Predictions 2021
Deloitte Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) Predictions 2021 report highlights the most important trends affecting the future of the technology, media and telecommunications sector around the world. In addition, the report underlines how many of these trends are being driven by the global pandemic’s economic and societal impacts, resulting in intensifying growth in video, virtual, and cloud technologies, as well as in media segments such as sports.
Some of these changes happened very fast. Migration to the cloud, the use of intelligent edge solutions and video visits to medicine are changes that have already appeared in 2019, but have gained huge traction due to the pandemic in 2020. We expect that dynamic development in these three areas will continue in 2021.
Deloitte TMT Predictions 2021
Download the report
Among other predictions in the TMT sector:
- 5G is not hazardous to your health: Busting the radiation risk myth
- The next-generation radio access network: Open and virtualized RANs are the future of mobile networks
- Women’s sports gets down to business: On track for rising monetization
- The hyperquantified athlete: Technology, measurement, and the business of sports
- TV’s New Year’s resolution: The start of the 8K wave
- From virtual to reality: Digital reality headsets in enterprise and education