ICT tender support
A request for proposal (RFP) is a document that an organization posts to elicit bids from potential vendors, typically for the development of a business component or system or the provision of a business service. The Request for Proposal (RFP) are increasingly common in today’s competitive business climate. Buyers want to ensure that they are getting the best deal from their vendors. They also need to demonstrate due diligence in the vendor selection process to their procurement managers and executives.
The quality of an RFP is very important to successful project management because it clearly mentiones the deliverables that will be required. The acquisition process has to take place in a certain manner to ensure objectivity and transparence that ultimately will lead to the best outcome.
Selection of the most appropriate ICT supplier in compliance with legislative conditions:
- Support in the preparation of tender documentation and procedure (correct description of the subject matter, RFI – Request For Information, selection of the appropriate type of tender specification);
- Support during the tender (appropriate description in the tender documentation, start of the tender, receipt and assessment of bids).
Key benefits to customer of tender support:
- Selection of the most appropriate supplier and assurance of favourable conditions for the client;
- Compliance with legislative requirements (if applicable)
- External supervision of the tender process and its assessment.