Comunicate de presa
Deloitte named the clear leader in Digital HR Transformation Consulting by ALM
NEW YORK, NY, USA, 26 June 2017 — Deloitte announced today that ALM Intelligence has named it as the clear leader in Digital HR Transformation Consulting. In the report, entitled Digital HR Transformation Consulting 2017, Brendan Williams, Associate Director, Lead for Digital Consulting Research at ALM, highlights, “Deloitte’s position as the clear leader in this market reflects the firm’s success in combining the strengths of its Human Capital practice (a well-established leader in more traditional HR transformation consulting capabilities) with the digital expertise of Deloitte Digital (one of the leading digital consulting agencies).”
“Unprecedented changes to the workforce and business are presenting new challenges, as well as an opportunity to redefine the future of HR,” said Brett Walsh, Deloitte Global Human Capital Leader. “Deloitte is honored to receive this accolade which illustrates our organization’s commitment to preparing Chief Human Resource Officers to take a leading role in the digital transformation of their businesses.”
According to ALM, Digital HR Transformation Consulting “involves applying a set of tools and approaches such as data analytics, design thinking, and connected systems to help companies redesign their HR organizations, processes, and service delivery models to fit the digital age."
“Given the rapid evolution of digital trends, we are seeing a wide range of client needs. This spectrum of demands serves as the basis for Deloitte’s research, services and investments,” added Michael Stephan, Deloitte Global HR Transformation Leader. “It is through this work and these investments that Deloitte is able to help clients realize a sustainable, digital-ready HR organization which will help businesses unlock the potential of the workforce.”
- “Deloitte provides digital HR transformation consulting primarily through its global Human Capital practice, in close cooperation with its Deloitte Digital division.”
- “Deloitte is best in class when it comes to helping clients make sense of and draw insights from the rapid changes happening in the market as HR is increasingly affected by digital technology. Deloitte’s Bersin subsidiary gives the firm access to market-leading expertise in benchmarking and digital HR trends.”
- “Deloitte is a step ahead of its competitors in this capability, which lies at the core of the digital HR transformation market. The firm plays the role of an ecosystem curator, combining its own internal capabilities with those from within its comprehensive set of alliances with HR technology systems vendors, as well as the benefits of its strategic relationships with leading digital players such as Apple and Facebook.”
- “One example of how Deloitte is using this intersection of digital and traditional HR to inject new thinking into HR transformation is its High-Impact HR Operating Model. This dynamic, agile approach rethinks the HR operating model for the digital age, giving clients the flexibility to reconfigure their HR technology options in response to their changing needs.”
- “Deloitte also sees digital HR transformation as a broader effort that requires the involvement of more than just the HR function. The firm positions itself as an ecosystem curator. It wants to be the partner of choice for clients seeking help with implementing off-the-shelf technology solutions, as well as those whose needs go beyond what can be done with the main cloud-based HR systems. Deloitte has standardized or codified a number of key elements of its Digital HR Transformation Delivery Model, such as its Digital DNA framework, which the firm uses to assess the digital maturity level and identify future goals for each client; its High-Impact HR Operating Model; its Deloitte Pixel crowdsourcing platform; and its NextGen Process Design methodology.”
- “[Deloitte] also makes use of assets, including its Greenhouse collaboration and ideation spaces, as well as its Deloitte Digital Design Studios in the diagnostic and solution design engagement phases. Deloitte’s delivery model is evolving to include an ever-growing amount of consulting value delivered in the form of managed consulting services.”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500®companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. To learn more about how Deloitte’s approximately 245,000 professionals make an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.