12-month internship program in Financial Advisory
In the interest of further expanding our offerings, Deloitte CIS is currently seeking consultants who would like to be involved in FAStream, a new Financial Advisory program in our Moscow office.
This program is unique in that it will allow consultants to gain experience in two of the Financial Advisory department’s key groups: Forensic and Transaction Services.
For six months you will focus on one of the above practices, and then you will switch gears to focus on the other. Each half year, you will alternate between the two, thus allowing you to participate in a wealth of different projects, and to build up an in-depth expertise across the Financial Advisory sector.
This is an outstanding opportunity that offers ample long-term benefits by promising unparalleled Financial Advisory experience.
Your role in Forensic will involve:
- Reviewing and analyzing financial documents and other material with the aim of identifying potentially suspicious transactions
- Analyzing various aspects of companies’ activities and generating ideas for further investigative measures
- Carrying out multi-faceted activities
- Preparing draft reports in both Russian and English
Your role in Transaction Services will involve:
- Conducting financial due diligence of acquisition or disposal targets
- Preparing financial representations and warranties for sale and purchase agreements
- Reviewing financial forecasts
- Setting up and managing data rooms
- Preparing listing documents
- Supporting negotiations
What will your role involve?
- Higher education in accounting, finance or economics
- 1-2 years of experience in Audit, Corporate Finance or Transaction Services
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to think outside the box
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- A willingness to travel and to put in long hours
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- English-language fluency