eDiscovery is a highly effective tool for the quick, precise analysis of large volumes of information in a brief timespan and at low cost.
Deloitte Forensic offers a full range of eDiscovery services and provides effective assistance to clients in carrying out the following activities (among many others): mergers and acquisitions; commercial disputes; document disclosures; financial investigations; regulatory requests; and internal corporate investigations into instances of misconduct and fraud, and conflicts of interest, as well as violations of ethical standards and compliance rules, cyber-security breaches, and data leaks.
- Identification and storage of data: collecting data from various storage media, i.e. computers, mobile devices, email and file servers, cloud storage, tape-based media, audio and video recordings, etc.
- Data processing and hosting: recovery of deleted data, structuring, indexing and data deduplication, text recognition, voice recognition, translation, providing online access to information
- Search, analysis and disclosure: search for documents, analysis of their contents, tagging, depersonalization and disclosure of data
- Access to data from various sources in one place
- Deduplication of data within a single case
- Full text search
- Automatic topic identification and document clustering
- Document analysis using machine learning
- Search for similar or the same type of documents
- Identification of the persons involved in an incident
- Building communication chains
- Building an event timeline
- Semantic information search