Organizational Change Management and Transformation
The pace of change has accelerated, the world is moving rapidly into the digital age, and organizations are struggling to keep up. We will fall behind very quickly if we don’t continue to upskill and learn new ways of working to respond to change.
Change comes to businesses in many forms: organizational restructuring, new leadership, mergers, acquisitions, business process optimization, shared service outsourcing, and technology implementations. These changes will be even more complex in a post-COVID world, although the same core challenges still apply:
- How can you align your organizational structure, talent, leadership, and culture with your business strategy to deliver a true transformation and sustain it over time?
- Do you have the support you need to successfully navigate your organization through the disruptions that a transformation will inevitably bring?
- What change management and transformation frameworks and methodologies are best suited to your organization?
As much as 74% of transformation projects failed to achieve their full benefits due to a lack of people adoption. Here at Deloitte we understand that we need to think differently to ensure that our projects fall into the other 26%. Designing the right organizational change management and transformation approach in an intelligent, behavior-centered way is what will ultimately differentiate successful transformations from failures.
A Comprehensive Approach
Deloitte experts use their own innovative approach to organizational change management and transformation based on their theoretical knowledge and many years of practical experience. Our solutions span the entire value chain and help leaders assess the situation objectively, take the necessary actions and make the right decisions to achieve the desired results across the organization's business as a whole. We will guide you through new ways of working, including managing leadership expectations and determining new skills, behaviors, trainings, communication methods and engagement needs.