Deloitte Legal provides clients with guidance on a broad range of issues arising from day-to-day operational activities.
Our practitioners merge local expertise with the unique experience gained in global projects delivered across jurisdictions.
Deloitte Legal’s Corporate Law services are tailored to each client’s unique needs.
Our Corporate Law service offering includes:
- Corporate law consulting
- Corporate secretarial
- Corporate secretarial services; changes to constituent documents, management bodies, and structure of authorised capital; registration of securities, acquisition of equity stakes, formalisation of property contributions and dividend payments
- Corporate records maintenance
- Drafting minutes (resolutions) of meetings of equity holders, board of directors, and other management bodies, general or special powers-of-attorney (including for voting purposes)
- Registration (set up) of companies, branches, and representative offices
- Legal advice on foreign investment matters
- Structuring investor presence in Russia, depending on the project and location
- Registration of commercial and non-profit entities, branches/representative offices of foreign entities
- Corporate restructuring, conversions, and liquidation procedures
In addition to the regular corporate law services, we provide a proprietary solution to automate the corporate secretarial function.
Deloitte Corporate Management has been developed by our legal professionals and LegalTech experts. With this solution, you can create templates of various corporate documents based on the information in your database, protect these data with advanced encryption technologies, create document libraries, and track important corporate events/deadlines.
Deloitte Corporate Management will optimise internal business processes, save time and effort for your personnel, and help your business reduce costs.