Operational Risk Services
Deloitte helps organizations transform the ways they leverage people, third-party relationships, technology, data, business processes, and controls to manage operational risks and elevate business performance. Developing integrated, strategically-aligned operational risk management solutions allow organizations to make optimized business decisions.
- Internal Audit (IA) – We help transform internal audit functions by teaming with, or serving as, the internal audit function to make improvements in internal control and process efficiency and contribute to effective regulatory compliance. We provide input to established internal audit functions on their strategy and purpose, resourcing models, and technology.
- Third party assurance – One of the most effective ways via which organizations (i.e. third parties) can communicate information about its risk management and controls is through third party assurance report (Service Auditor Report). Deloitte offers a range of third party assurance services such as SOC 1®, SOC 2®, SOC 3®, reports under ISAE 3402, SSAE 18, ISAE 3000 standards.
- Conduct Risk – We help organizations assess and evolve the values, beliefs, tone, conduct, and understanding of risk culture to align with their strategy and business practices.
- Extended Enterprise Risk Management – We evaluate and manage third-party risk related to outsourcing, licensing, alliances, and other business partnerships across the organization to maximize business performance, streamline information technology and licensing costs, and optimize supply chains.
- Deloitte Revenue Assurance services – We offer an end-to-end analysis of the revenue stream processes, which goes beyond the traditional approach to Revenue Assurance, identifying problems that are generally not revealed through the analysis of any single area of revenue generation in isolation.
- Media & Advertising Assurance – We offer a full suite of end-to-end Assurance services for advertisers, intermediaries as well as media owners in order to address changes in advertising agency contracts, analyze contract compliance, track media spend, and measure ROI across channels, including traditional broadcast, radio, print, social and digital media.
- Operational Risk & Transformation with Process mining – We help clients transform the ways in which they leverage people, technology, data, business processes, and controls to address their operational risks and drive business performance.
- Technology & Data Risk – We help clients transform their enterprise-wide technology and data management frameworks to improve decision-making at the senior stakeholder level.
- Business Process Optimisation for Banks - We can help you improve your business processes with a focus on risks and controls, identify inefficient or overlapping processes and areas in need of oversight. We can also assist you with developing technology evaluation criteria and selecting software. We will support you throughout the design process and help you coordinate the new business process model with stakeholders.
- Business Process Optimisation for Insurance Companies and Pension Funds - Insurance companies and pension funds need a comprehensive solution to effectively transform their business processes. We can help you detect inefficient processes, identify automation opportunities, develop technology evaluation criteria and assist with software selection.
- Software Asset Management (SAM) - We help companies manage their financial, reputational and compliance risks, providing a truly objective perspective on the software asset management process. We also assist organizations in obtaining the precise information they need to optimize the licenses of their IT environments.
- Operational Risk Management Framework for the Financial Sector - We can help you guarantee compliance with the Bank of Russia’s recent operational risk management requirements and ensure secure and seamless implementation of new operational risk management approaches.