Foreign nationals’ stay and employment in Russia are regulated by immigration, labour, and administrative legislation and a number of other regulations. Compliance with immigration rules and procedures when engaging foreign nationals is essential for the effective performance of each employee and the business as a whole. Failure to comply with immigration laws may result in severe sanctions for the organisation and/or foreign national.
The Deloitte Immigration Group is glad to offer out-of-the-box solutions for immigration challenges, supported by development of innovative products, which allows to comply with the migration law requirements, anti-bribery policies and rules for personal data collection and storage.
The Deloitte Immigration Group is strong team of immigration specialists with years of experience in supporting employment of foreign employees in Moscow and other regions of Russia, providing advisory services and delivering in-depth trainings and courses on immigration law. Supported by the network of Deloitte’s specialists in more than 100 countries around the world, the Immigration Group is advising options and scenarios for global mobility programmes.
- In-depth consultations on immigration law
- Assistance with structuring of foreign nationals’ employment
- Assistance with obtaining all types of immigration permits and other documents
- Tracking validity of immigration documents and having them prolonged without the holder’s having to leave Russia
- Immigration audit of client’s internal procedures and documents, supported with a detailed audit report
- Documenting, mapping, and optimisation of client’s migration processes and procedures
- High-level trainings and courses on immigration law for client’s foreign employees and HR specialists
- Networking in business and professional associations to promote improvement of the immigration climate and support development of new solutions for foreign employees and their employers