EMEA Technology Fast 500™
Fast growth? Apply now
2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA
Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2016 applications will be accepted from 1 July 2016 until 30 September 2016.
The Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu's (DTT) Technology Fast 500 Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) is one of the most objective rankings for the technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) industries. It was created to recognize the effort and dedication of the 500 fastest-growing technology companies in EMEA. It includes both public and private companies.
The Technology Fast 500 EMEA pre-eminent technology awards program is a ranking of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa's fastest-growing technology companies based on percentage revenue growth over three years.
If you are interested in participating, please provide us with a brief summary of your company’s activities and history, together with a copy of your audited financial statements for the period from 2012 to 2015. The deadline for providing this information is 30 September 2016. For more information, please contact Ekaterina Lukianova, Technology, Media & Telecommunications Industry Development Coordinator, either by phone at +7 (495) 787 06 00 or by email at email@example.com
In order to qualify for the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2016 program, your company must meet the following general requirements and eligibility criteria:
- Be in business for a minimum of four years
- Be headquartered within EMEA
Note: Subsidiaries or divisions of companies are not eligible unless they have some public ownership and are separately traded. Companies that are acquired prior to the finalization of the list are not eligible to participate.
- Have base-year operating revenues of EUROS 50,000 and a current year operating revenue of at least EUROS 800,000
- Own proprietary intellectual property or proprietary technology, sold to customers in products that contribute to a majority of the company's operating revenues.
1. Owns proprietary technology that contributes to a significant portion of the company's operating revenues.
2. Manufactures a technology related product.
3. Devotes a significant proportion of operating revenues to research and development of technology.
4. Be technology intensive, or use unique technology to solve problems
1. Using other companies' proprietary technology or intellectual property in a unique way does not satisfy this requirement.
2. Consulting companies, professional service firms, resellers, and others are not eligible
Participants can be public or private, and encompass all technology industry segments including:
- Life sciences
- Clean Technology